Hotel Orso Grigio
Hotel Orso Grigio welcomes you at an altitude of 1419 m in the pretty village of Pescul, in Val Fiorentina. Dominated by the dolomitic colossus of Mount Pelmo and surrounded by immense forests of larch and fir trees, the hotel stands right in front of the slopes of the wonderful Civetta ski area, and is the perfect starting point for your mountain excursions in both summer and winter, experiencing the authenticity of contact with nature.
- Restaurant: Our chefs rely on tasty cuisine that emphasizes local products, for an authentic experience in contact with the nature and beauty that surround you. To give you a good morning will be a hearty breakfast, ideal for a mountain vacation: fresh bread, honey, jams, yoghurt, cakes, juices, muesli, fresh fruit, bacon, cheese, eggs and much more. In the evening, however, you will find dishes prepared daily using carefully selected traditional local products.
- Bar and Bistro: Entirely wood-paneled, in the warm and cozy atmosphere of a separate room, the bar of the Hotel Orso Grigio offers guests and outside guests a familiar and comfortable place to spend some time together and chat with our staff. At lunch our bar becomes a bistro so you can enjoy tasty dishes, even in our outdoor garden!
- Wellness center equipped with Finnish sauna, biosauna, Turkish bath, emotional showers, relaxation corner and whirlpool.
- Large outdoor parking lot owned by the hotel, with ample space for coaches in an adjacent area.
- Games room with table soccer and corner for the little ones with a small climbing wall.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the facility.
- Ski storage room, equipped with boot warmers.
- Reductions on summer and winter equipment rentals within walking distance of the hotel and opposite the ski lift.
The services we offer